Apply for a Q Christian Conference Scholarship
Scholarships will be awarded based upon available funds. Preference is given to first-time attendees, but we make every effort to provide assistance to all who apply. You may apply for a scholarship by completing the form below.
Note: Only one person per application, please. If your spouse, family member, or friend would also like to apply, please have them complete a separate application.
By applying, you indicate your acceptance of the following:
- I understand that the Scholarship Fund is made possible by the generous donations of Q Christian members. I understand that, by applying, I am committing to attend if I receive assistance. I understand that failure to do so may result in my disqualification of future assistance.
- I understand that a scholarship covers the following costs, based on award level:
- Full Scholarship: Covers your conference ticket and shared hotel accommodations for 3 nights, checking in Thursday, January 10, 2019, and checking out Sunday, January 13, 2019.
- Partial Scholarship: Covers your conference ticket only
- Reduced Ticket: Partially covers your conference ticket only
- I understand that I may be considered for and/or offered an award less than what I originally applied for.
- I understand that I may be required to volunteer during the conference. My volunteer team and times will be coordinated and confirmed with me prior to my arrival to the conference.
- I understand that, unless specified, a scholarship does not cover transportation or any other costs associated with traveling to or from the Q Christian Conference.
- I understand that a scholarship does not cover food or any other costs associated with attending, participating in, or volunteering at the Q Christian Conference.
- I understand that I may be required to provide verifiable proof of my means of transportation to the Q Christian Conference in order to confirm my application for assistance.
- I understand that all communications regarding this application will be made via email, and I should not expect communications via telephone or postal mail.
- I understand that by applying for a scholarship, my information (including name, contact information, and situational information) may be shared with Q Christian volunteer leaders who are assisting with the scholarship program. This information will be used for official purposes only and not shared with anyone else.
- I understand that by applying for a scholarship, my information (including contact information and volunteer preferences) may be shared with Q Christian volunteer leaders who are coordinating conference volunteer teams. This information will be used for official purposes only and not shared with anyone else.
- The deadline for scholarship applications is Friday, October 12, 2018.
- Notification of awarded scholarships will be made on or before Wednesday, October 31, 2018.